Posted May 27
Los Angeles, CA
RALLY is a communications firm that works to influence the way people think about and respond to political and social issues.
RALLY is seeking a Digital Campaigner who, under the direction of the Director of Digital Strategy and in close collaboration with the wider account teams, will identify key opportunities to drive impact and engagement within a campaign’s theory of change.
This Digital Campaigner must have deep knowledge of best practices in social media communications, email marketing, content strategy across channels as well as compelling copywriting skills.
Location: Los Angeles Reports to: Director of Digital Strategy Deadline for applications: June 25, 2016
- Work with the Director of Digital Strategy to implement online campaigns across account portfolio; Identify opportunities, develop campaign ideas, and implement online campaigns to grow awareness, list build and mobilize account target audiences;
- Write innovative, engaging, and compelling, web content (emails to social media and beyond) to trigger action and deepen engagement across account campaigns;
- Ensure all digital content planning supports progress towards account KPIs (key performance indicators) and broader campaign goals;
- Report on the effectiveness of content strategy and engagement through regular reporting and analysis of metrics;
- Coordinate with the account teams to manage the content publishing schedule, coordinate publishing priorities for account websites, email lists and social media communities;
- Develop social strategy, utilizing compelling digital tactics that drive high engagement and move constituents to action;
- Develop rapid response strategy, experimentation, and execution;
- Monitor pop culture trends, current events and mobilization opportunities across accounts;
- Support staff with technical assistance, including HTML, graphic design, and database management;
- Mentor and coach staff on the most effective use of digital properties as campaigning and communications tool;
- Use digital media to share campaign updates, victories, and stories.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in digital campaigning, marketing and communications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills as it relates to digital platforms and client management.
- Fantastic written and verbal communications skills, Ability to write for a variety of audiences and platforms.
- Highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects at once without sacrificing quality.
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as in close coordination with a remote team.
- Creativity to navigate a fluid national, state and issue agendas across accounts.
- Experience with coalition and/or multi-stakeholder campaign planning and implementation.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of public affairs as it relates to education, environment, civil liberties, social justice and broader progressive issues.
- Experience with multi-stakeholder campaign planning and implementation.
- Experience using some (or all) of the online platforms employed by the digital department, including but not limited to Every Action, Emma, Action Network, WordPress, MOZ, Alexa, Google Analytics.
- Basic front-end web development skills (HTML, CSS).
- Experience with Excel as it relates to web analytics reporting.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Katie Smith; firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.