Posted May 30
NationSwell is a digital media company focused on American innovation and renewal — identifying and profiling social innovators who are developing impactful ways to solve America’s most critical issues.
NationSwell is seeking a Partnerships Manager to initiate and manage new partnerships, create unique and valuable partnership ideas and proposals, and ultimately drive impact and revenue. This role will report directly to the VP, Strategy & Partnerships. The ideal candidate demonstrates a passion for our mission, enjoys cultivating and owning partner relationships, and has at least three years experience in business development, sales, sponsorships or partnerships.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Work with the VP, Strategy & Partnerships to identify new partnership revenue-generating opportunities
- Conduct research and outreach to secure meetings with partners
- Develop presentations and pitch proposals for new business and integrated proposals to secure sponsorships
- Provide regular sales pipeline updates to the team to accurately capture all activity
- Build and maintain relationships with the key partners contacts
- Act as liaison internally between new opportunities and various NationSwell colleagues and initiatives (NationSwell Council, Nationswell.com), identifying synergies and smart integration
- Attend external events and NationSwell Council programming to deepen network of socially-minded leaders and partners
- Provide regular interface with active partners
- Work along side our Product & Project Manager to lead the fulfillment of client-facing deliverables, including but not limited to original written + video content, websites, social media, and events; at times working as lead account owner
- Ensure accurate execution of deliverables while delivering flawless partner experiences and obtaining the highest level of partner satisfaction
- Experience Requirement: 3-5 years experience in business development, partnerships and/or sales
Base annual salary is highly competitive
How to Apply
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Partnerships Manager Application
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.