Web Designer (Part Time)
Posted April 30
LRG advances organizations and issues that help individuals, communities and our society.
LRG Public Affairs is seeking a graphic designer with experience developing digital and print products to fill a part-time position on its growing, award-winning creative services team. The designer will work closely with the Creative Director, other designers and multiple project managers to develop high-quality products consistent with existing brands.
The primary function area is supporting the development and maintenance of digital materials (websites, electronic marketing messages and mobile apps, for example), but there will be occasional tasks related to the development of print materials (event programs, brochures, postcards, signs and others).
The position is based in LRG’s Washington, D.C., office with an anticipated workload of 20-30 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication, Journalism, Graphic Design, Design and Technologies, Branding, Advertising or related field
- 1-2 years of professional experience designing high-quality products in various formats
- Knowledge of design best practices
- Proficiency in basic computer skills, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey and Vertical Response
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working across multiple teams in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with IT systems
- Experience working in an agency or nonprofit setting
- Familiarity with nonprofit associations
- Experience in conferences and events
How to Apply
Please submit a resume, cover letter and digital design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Web Designer" in the subject line.
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.