Senior Director, Marketing
Posted May 15
GoodShop gives shoppers the unique opportunity to donate a percentage of their purchases to a chosen cause, thus making an incredible impact in the world.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Senior Director,Marketing, you will manage and develop an incredible team and be responsible for all aspects of the Marketing function, overseeing:
- User Acquisition and Retention
- Brand Building/Management & Brand awareness
- Marketing Programs Management
- Blog & Content Management
- Merchant Partnership Marketing
- Build, lead and develop team across multiple areas of Marketing including: Brand Building, Social Marketing, Content Management, User Acqusition & Retention, Marketing Programs Management, Merchant Partnerships
- Develop innovative Marketing plans that significantly grow the business
- Grow Goodshop users profitably so they can save money and give back when they shop online
- Grow Goodshop Brand Awareness and be a steward of the brand as well as a brand ambassador
- Understand our users and help unlock a very compelling user value proposition around saving money and giving back
- Think outside-the-box: Identify new growth opportunities and champion new initiatives based on current trends and channel performance
- Opportunistically drive marketing partnerships with merchants and other key 3rd parties
- Set goals and measures and report on progress
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are a strategic and creative Marketing Leader who has built consumer brands and businesses online.
- You have successfully led User Acquisition & Retention Marketing Strategy (potentially in a start-up environment)
- You are very familiar with the acquisition marketing ecosystem (e.g. Facebook, DSPs, SEM, App Channels, etc.).
- You have the ability to create bold, results-driven, cross-channel marketing plans that leverage all areas of Marketing (e.g. Social, PR, Blog, Brand Building, etc.) to grow the business
- You are creative, innovative, and love conceptualizing and trying new ideas to build the business
- You are a problem solver, collaborator and adapt well in a fast-paced and evloving environment
- You are hyper-analytical and passionate about testing, data and metrics
- You’ve worked on ROI-driven Marketing and Brand Building/Awareness Campaigns.
- The ideal candidate is looking for a chance to work hard in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to both build a business and make the world a better place.
- College Degree plus 8+ years of work experience in Marketing
- Solid understanding of Acquisition Marketing
- Previous e-commerce and B2C Marketing experience
- Experience in building brand awareness
- Outstanding ability to lead, motivate and mentor others
- Highly analytical
- Driven by and passionate about achieving superior results
- High levels of attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Outstanding team player who is smart, flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to help Goodshop succeed
- Ability and desire to take full ownership of projects and drive them to completion
- Intense drive
How to Apply
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.