Full Stack Software Engineer
Posted June 10
Palo Alto, CA
Gladly believes that individuals should have direct control over their advertising and should not be captive to the whims of an ad tech industry that’s more often concerned with click-through rates than making positive connections with real people.
- Are a knowledgeable, skilled web programmer comfortable coding anywhere from the web to the database
- Write clean, modular, testable code
- Are excited about the variety, uncertainty, autonomy, and grittiness that comes with working with a quickly-growing product
- Are positive, respectful, collaborative, flexible, and willing to teach others
WHY YOU WILL LOVE YOUR JOB
- Autonomy: You’ll own your projects from birth to deployment, and you’ll have a ton of latitude to determine how they get done.
- Impact: As a critical part of our small team, you will be a major voice in the direction of the company.
- Balance: We prioritize maintaining a healthy and happy life. We are ambitious and hard-working, and sometimes we’ll be stressed and sometimes we’ll work late, but we don’t believe overworking should be the norm.
How to Apply
If this sounds fun, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or a project on Github that you’re particularly proud of. (We're always down for coffee in San Francisco or South Bay, too!)
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.