Front End Web Developer
Posted June 04
The Environmental Working Group’s mission is to empower people to live healthier lives in a healthier environment. With breakthrough research and education, we drive consumer choice and civic action.
The Environmental Working Group (EWG) is a national, DC-based non-profit that seeks a Front End Web Developer to join our team of advocates, scientists, engineers, policy experts, lawyers and developers. We conduct original research – poring over government data, legal documents, scientific studies and our own laboratory tests – to expose threats to health and the environment, and to find solutions. As a result, EWG’s properties draw more than 24 million visits a year.
Here are examples of our best work:
We like to work hard and have fun. If you’re interesting in driving environmental change with your skill set, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage multiple projects while prioritizing workload
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain website documentation
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Up to 3 years of prior experience as a web designer or developer
- Possess a strong passion learning, growing, and experimenting with new technologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to be flexible, to respond quickly to changing demands in a fast paced environment
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices
How to Apply
Send cover letter, resume, and examples of your best work to Brett Dorow at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.