Posted May 20
Our mission embraces simplicity, sustainability and great design. Our social consciousness guides our work supporting the environment, human rights and initiatives for women and girls.
EILEEN FISHER is looking for an experienced e-commerce manager to oversee its end-to-end ecommerce website and omni-channel initiatives. This position is responsible for coordinating and executing the timely delivery of, the site content and customer experience connected to brand and sales goals for EF. Ensure design, marketing and site experience objectives represents the EILEEN FISHER brand, information is current and accurate and meets customers’ expectations.
This role will manage site content and connections across cross-functional and cross organizational teams to define, design, build and launch the online strategy. Work closely with Director of Web & Ecommerce, and Web Leader Team to deliver and achieve overall objectives set for the web business.
STRATEGY AND SALES SUPPORT
- Support seasonal ecommerce strategy and ensure projects support the EILEEN FISHER brand and business strategy and contribute to EF.com growth.
- Develop key performance indicators and benchmarks for EF’s website in partnership with key stakeholders. Monitor and optimize ongoing programs and performance based on KPIs, ROI and budget.
- Remain current with new technologies and strategies to ensure the website and the EILEEN FISHER customer experience remains at the forefront
- Suggest shifts as necessary to ensure both sales and conversion rates are optimized
- Manage Web calendar and lead Web planning meetings regarding seasonal product process, site launches, email deployment, promotions, site enhancements etc.
- Manage the Site Content team responsible for the daily management of site, and ensure key goals are achieved and site merchandising, communication and visuals represent the EILEEN FISHER brand.
- Partner with UX to regularly review customers’ journey through the site recommending adjustments with key stakeholders in order to enhance customer experience and conversion rates.
- Lead the coordination between web designers and developers and the EILEEN FISHER team, suggesting and implementing appropriate strategies for all online operations, i.e. order processing, fulfillment, marketing.
- Develop and actively monitor content and merchandising plan for web to ensure ongoing update of website content and sale of product; optimize as appropriate.
- Establish key objectives for site improvements with Director; continually improve web experience by understanding visitor and buyer behavior and exceeding customer expectations. Ensure best practice and user centered design when adding new features.
- Manage the Content team responsible for data loads, inventory and product information asset uploads required for regular site launches
- Oversee testing and QA to approve all web programs.
Required Experience Qualifications
- 4 years+ related ecommerce experience in apparel or luxury fashion
- 7 years+ related experience
- Exceptional project management skills
- The ability to identify potential problems and opportunities and react with appropriate solutions and recommendations
- Ability to influence and collaborate with internal teams, client teams and 3rd party vendors
- Self-motivated, hardworking, able to work under deadlines.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task a must.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies and e-commerce platform. Ability to manage timelines, budget and project resources. Positive, committed and curious attitude.
How to Apply
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.