Customer Success Manager
Posted May 02
Clever is powering the EdTech revolution
Our customers used to spend months deploying software into schools; using Clever it takes them minutes. But with great power comes great responsibility. As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll own Clever’s relationships with customers from the moment they design their integration to the day they deliver an amazing experience for all of their schools. You’ll always be on the lookout for new opportunities to support their rapid growth.
The Clever Customer Success Manager is a born leader and problem solver: versatile enough to talk strategy with a customer’s VP of Sales, dive into a spreadsheet with the Product Manager, and handle a presentation to the CEO – all before lunch. If you’re a high achiever, we want to talk to you.
- Own and deepen relationships with Clever’s biggest and most important accounts
- Grow increased annual usage of Clever among key customers
- Build executive buy-in across all levels of a customer’s organization and chart an ambitious plan for success
- Identify, surface, and mitigate risks to a customer’s success plan
- Advocate within Clever on the customer’s behalf
- You have at least two years of relevant work experience
- You communicate easily with executives and are comfortable mediating conflict
- You have managed large, multi-stakeholder projects with exceptional results
- You’re able to travel as needed (2x per month)
- You’re excited to improve K-12 education
- You have a desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
What Clever offers
- A chance to revolutionize the way schools use technology
- Competitive salary and significant equity in well-funded, high-growth company
- Catered lunch daily and dinner two days a week
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, & dental coverage.
- Unlimited Amazon.com credits for learning
- An incredible team of fun, bright coworkers
How to Apply
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.