Posted May 13
We’re a nonprofit on a mission to bring clean drinking water to every person on the planet.
- Design elegant, thoughtful, and consistent user-centric product experiences. Ensure charity: water’s value of excellence is reflected in all of our web applications.
- Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, interactive prototypes, and other tools for helping the team make product decisions.
- Inform and participate in product decisions from definition to launch. Once launched, iteratively refine the way our users interact with our products.
- Work closely with analytics and insight teams to conduct practical and impactful research across the product cycle, analyze data and drive product improvements based on findings.
- Work with data analysts, engineers, and the Head of Product to develop strategies and instrument tests to optimize our revenue-bearing systems.
- You are fluent in current UI design software - Sketch (preferred), Adobe Creative Suite.
- You embrace atomic design. You know how to work within a front-end library.
- You have a strong online portfolio displaying user-centered design.
- You design high-fidelity, mobile-first solutions with UI, visual, and interaction excellence across a variety of device experiences.
- You have experience working in an agile workflow. Pivotal Tracker experience is a plus.
- You are organized and efficient: able to manage multiple, complex decisions at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
You’re agile and pragmatic. You like getting things done, are disciplined about time management, and consider yourself a remover of obstacles.
You’re passionate about building products. You enjoy nothing more than turning ideas into working code and a fulfilling user experience.
You can find the root cause of problems. You enjoy not just addressing the immediate issue, but tracking down and resolving the underlying source of the problem.
You’re self-motivated. You see something that can be improved, and you don’t wait for permission to fix it. You have a strong desire to make charitywater.org a world-class fundraising experience.
You hold your weight on a small team that handles a lot. We’re a small and efficient staff; because of our size, every person plays an essential role in the organization.
You communicate well. You can articulate issues to team members and clearly convey how your solutions will work to address the issues we face.
How to Apply
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.