Posted May 28
The Center for Court Innovation promotes new thinking about how to reduce crime and incarceration while strengthening public trust in justice.
The Center for Court Innovation, a project of the Fund for the City of New York, is a non-profit organization that promotes new thinking about how to reduce crime and incarceration while strengthening public trust in justice. The Center creates operating projects, including the award-winning Red Hook Community Justice Center and Midtown Community Court, that have been documented to improve public safety and reduce the use of jail and prison. Nationally and internationally, the Center performs original research on topics of justice reform and provides consulting services to criminal justice innovators.
The Center’s Technology Department seeks a Software Architect. Reporting to the Senior Application Developer, the Software Architect will build, maintain, configure and upgrade applications using Java/Oracle technology.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with project managers on a wide range of projects such as developing new web services and applications
- Analyze, design, code, unit test and deploy Java code and stored procedures and packages for Oracle Enterprise Server
- Document code and insure all technical documentation meets organizational needs
- Integrate new software and tools with existing systems
- Assist with the maintenance of standards compliance
- Proactively engage in the remediation of software issues such as code quality, pattern mismatch, and security issues related to the code/configuration
- Participate and drive code reviews, architecture reviews and deployment walk through functions
- Assist project managers with knowledge transfers to new staff as needed.
How to Apply
Send resume, cover letter, salary requirements and a writing sample to: email@example.com
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.