Posted June 01
Beezwax build solutions for small business, non-profit, government, education.
Beezwax is a software development agency based in Oakland, with developers located across the Bay Area and beyond. We’ve been in business for 20 years translating client needs into powerful and elegant web, mobile, and database applications. With over 500 clients so far, we’re continually bringing in new projects that challenge our team members to use the the full range of their abilities and expand their skill sets. We seek out super-smart people with excellent communication skills and proven rock-solid reliability. Beezwax is a highly collaborative and creative work environment that keeps work interesting and engaging.
position We’re looking for a UX developer with expertise in HTML, CSS, and graphic/visual design. Your work will communicate our firm’s unique identity, and inject beauty and life into our websites and apps. You’ll work with clients and internal teams to figure out what they need, then design and implement apps that deliver it.
You have the desire to establish front-end and design best practices for development teams, as well as to train other team members. And you’re an excellent communicator, able to organize, summarize, clarify, and communicate ideas succinctly and accurately, and to be nimble in response to questions and situations.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and graphic/visual design for the web
- Portfolio demonstrating your skills
- Commitment to stay current with the latest tech nice-to-haves
- Experience working at a consultancy, freelancing, and/or working with distributed teams
- Experience with D3
- Competitive compensation, including a retirement plan and an excellent healthcare package with vision and dental
- Beautiful office full of friendly people and tasty snacks in the center of Oakland (right by BART), with excellent restaurants mere blocks in every direction
- But if you get tired of the office, work remotely whenever you want
- Support for developer productivity and continued learning in the forms of hardware, software, learning materials, training, and conferences
Before starting your application, you might want to have a look at this short overview of our interview process. Looking forward to hearing from you!
How to Apply
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.