Senior Digital Strategist
Posted May 26
We create revolutionary digital strategies that help our clients achieve their missions and have a positive impact on our country and the world.
From a presidential campaign and huge races for the U.S. Senate and House to gubernatorial campaigns and national nonprofit organizations, we at Anne Lewis Strategies work on the front lines to create revolutionary digital strategies that help our clients achieve their missions and have a positive impact on our country and the world. Along the way, we’ve raised over $246 million – and had fun doing it!
Right now we are looking for a talented, ambitious self-starter with a good sense of humor to join our team as a Senior Digital Strategist. If that’s you: Read on.
Role and Responsibilities
Anne Lewis Strategies is looking for a direct-response marketer with experience optimizing digital campaigns for campaigns and nonprofit organizations. The right person will be a creative strategist with experience in supporter engagement, digital fundraising, advocacy and social media to help our clients run best-of-breed digital programs in support of their mission.
The Senior Digital Strategist position encompasses creative thinking, top-notch writing, analytical assessment and team-management skills. This individual will be on the front lines of the client relationship and responsible for the designing and implementation of cross-channel digital marketing campaigns that deliver stellar results. You will work with many clients with very different types of engagements, but you won’t be alone: You’ll be managing a team of online associates, copywriters and production staff.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Working with clients to assess their online marketing, advocacy and technology needs while identifying future needs and opportunities;
- Designing innovative digital fundraising, advocacy and communications campaigns;
- Leading cross-functional teams to implement client campaigns over all digital channels, including email, web, social media and search;
- Assessing client KPIs and ensuring maximum ROI of digital campaigns;
- Advising clients on industry best practices and emerging strategies;
- Providing clients with strategic marketing planning, including revenue forecasting and budgeting;
- Working with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and timelines on projects;
- Supporting business development efforts and participating in new business pitches; and
- Providing top-quality customer service to clients, including regular reporting and invoicing.
Qualified candidates should have:
- 7-10 years of agency or nonprofit experience in digital communications, fundraising and marketing for nonprofit organizations;
- Client management experience is a plus;
- Experience managing cross-functional project teams;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Experience working with eCRM platforms such as Salsa, Salesforce or Convio Luminate;
- Awesome skills for finding just the right GIF for an all-staff email;
- Background in email marketing and/or website technologies is strongly preferred; and
- Passion for making our world a better place
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.