Posted June 01
We are a creative studio that works with leading charities, companies and social ventures on projects that create a more just, equitable and sustainable world
Projects you could be working on:
Full redesigns for organizations, improving their ability to be effective long term; interactive campaign sites, making the most of individual moments to create change; internal passions projects, and much more.
The successful applicant will have:
- 3+ years experience working in digital, both independently and within a team
- Strong skills in Photoshop and/or Illustrator, with a solid design portfolio that showcases an ability for interface design
- A good understanding of UX principles, and demonstrated experience with wireframing.
- Strong skills in HTML5 and CSS, with a respect for good coding standards, and familiarity with methods of compiling CSS (e.g. LESS, SASS)
- Examples of previous projects using open-source platforms, like WordPress or Drupal.
- A good understanding of version control, preferably Git
- Confidence working independently and clearly interpreting a project brief
- A passion to produce work which best achieves a project’s outcomes, and an eagerness to increase skill level and work hard to achieve the companies goals
Bonus points if you have experience with (or even just a demonstrated passion for) campaigning and advocacy work.
- A paid staff retreat every 6–12 months with the Sydney team. (Yes, we’ll fly you to Australia for a full-team trip away).
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- 10 paid sick days and full health benefits.
- A training budget to be used for courses, conferences, or other things you might be interested in that suit your professional development.
- A transparent workplace culture.
- Assisting with initial strategy.
- Working on concepts, wireframing and UX.
- Designing and developing various types of websites, from large organizational platforms to single page rapid-response campaigns.
- Rolling out HTML/CSS for a full site, based on several page designs which establish style and a complete set of wireframes.
- Working with juniors as the team grows to build their skills and capacity.
Performance will be measured on:
- Confident designs of high quality that suite the client or campaign.
- The ability to deliver clean, high quality code.
- Efficiency across all disciplines.
- Clear communication.
- High client satisfaction with the final product.
Timeline and Salary
The role is full time, and we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so early applications are appreciated and we may accept someone before the deadline. Salary will be based upon applicant’s experience and their suitability for the role.
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS CLOSE JUNE 17, 2016
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.