Product Development Manager
Posted June 17
Ad Hoc is focused on delivering and operating fast, stable, and well-designed services on behalf of U.S. federal and state government that enables agencies to provide transactional and informational services to consumers.
As our Product Development Manager, you will be responsible for keeping our projects on track. That means everything from high-level project planning such as crafting project milestones, epics, and schedules, to day-to-day details such as user stories and acceptance criteria. You will lead our daily development team standups and coordinate with our clients and other stakeholders. You will help ensure that the project has everything it needs to be successful.
- Managing a development team with agility by facilitating communication between customers and developers, gracefully responding to changing requirements, anticipating and communicating impacts to schedule.
- Coordinating standups/scrums, organizing necessary meetings, building relationships with project partners and stakeholders.
- Translating customer requirements into product features and developer user stories.
- Managing a product backlog.
- Experience with common collaborative development tools, such as Pivotal Tracker, JIRA, Confluence, and Git.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; detail-oriented, self-starting.
How to Apply
Get in touch via email@example.com
Help us keep GoodJobs up-to-date. Contact us if it looks like this job is no longer accepting applications.